[HOME]  [ABOUT US]  [SHOP]  [DVD LIST]  [CONTACT]
THE ICONIC 70s WEDGE IS BACK!
BULLET RELOADED CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED AS TRIPLE DISC & QUAD DISC PACKS SEE THE FULL ORDER SCREEN FOR THE COMPLETE LIST OF OPTIONS OR PUCHASE THE BASIC DOUBLE DISC BELOW
EUROPE + £3 P&P
REST OF WORLD + £4 P&P
UK free P&P
Double DVD £19.95 Bullet Reloaded
BULLET RELOADED HAS BEEN PRODUCED IN NTSC FORMAT FOR WORLDWIDE PLAYBACK.
NO REGION CODES ARE APPLIED TO ANY TriumphDVD RELEASES.
The original 2007 CODE NAME: BULLET DVD continues to be very successul. More than any other release, enthusiasts for the TR7 and TR8 range of cars have been demanding we follow it up. In particular more was wanted about the cars in America: specifically the racing programme where the cars enjoyed much success. Most famous in this area are the Group 44 Inc. racing wedges and so Bob Tullius is on hand to give us the inside story and talks us through the start of the TR7 programme all the way through the stunning TR8 IMSA GTO cars with which he had "more fun than anything else". Paul Brand, Group 44 Inc. PR Manager was there just as the TR7 was about to be launched and he talks us through the early days when the team collected one of the first pre-
Ken Slagle was another very famous TR7 and TR8 factory supported racer and after years of struggling with the original TR7 and then the TR8 coupe he ultimately took Triumph's iconic wedge back to the top when he won the C Production national championship in his stunning TR8 Roadster in 1981. Ken gives us the low down on those halcyon days before we reunite him with his championship winning car at the collection of Triumph enthusiast Vernon Brannon.
Featuring: Tony Lee -
Ray Bates -
Gordon Birtwistle -
Harris Mann -
John Bilton -
Bob Tullius -
Paul Brand -
Ted Schumacher -
Ken Slagle -
Mike Cook -
Graham Robson -
Kas Kastner -
John Ashford -
Richard Hunt -
Dave Keepax -
Ron Jesson -
Norman Rose -
Brian Culcheth -
Bill Price -
Den Green -
Brian Moylan -
Bob Whittington -
Gerald Wiffen -
Albert Tingey -
And on disc 2, Tony Pond -
More former Triumph personnel appear in this release than any previous documentary; engineers, stylists, designers, racers, rallyists and other 'works' supported personnel are on hand to tell us their side of the story and their own history with Triumph's last of the line sports cars. For the first time ever John Bilton has been interviewed and he is able to give us his unique insight into the TR7 and TR8 programmes from his position as Product Planning Manager. He also tells us categorically why these last mass produced British sports cars were really cancelled -
TRIUMPH WORLD REVIEW
A WORLD OF WEDGES Part 1
1. Joe Renda (USA) with his extensive collection of TR7s and TR8s plus a few other Triumphs.
2. Jack Russell (USA) with his TR7 30th Anniversary Special Edition.
3. John Davies (UK) and his Grinnall TR7 V8.
4. Kevin Dempsey (USA), owner of the second factory produced TR7 Sprint and a genuine TR8.
5. John Lucas (UK) is the Technical Help Desk expert for the TR Drivers Club and interviewed in his TR7 V8.
6. Mike Cutmore (UK) and his immaculate TR7 Drophead.
7. Phil Horsley (UK), the Grinnall Registrar of the TR Register and owner of two last of the line Grinnall conversions.
8. Bill Warner (USA) owner of the second Group 44 Inc. TR8 IMSA GTO race cars.
A WORLD OF WEDGES Part 2
1. Brent Owens (USA) with his yellow TR7 fixed head.
2. John Wood (UK) current owner of the famous yellow TR7 Coupe automatic Triumph World cover car.
3. Jack McGahey (USA) with a quad of TR8s two of which were pre-
4. Joe Mahoney (USA) shows us his TR8 collection at the Little Dog Garage.
5. Troy & Penny O'Doherty (Australia) and their TR7 V8 rally car in action on the WRC in 2011.
6. David & Michael Auckland (UK) around the Prodrive test track in their TR7 V8.
7. Phil Hughes (UK) with his stunning red TR7 V8 Coupe.
8. Peter Ashmore (UK) and his recent introduction to TR7 ownership.
9. Tim Lanocha (USA) and the famous 'BULITTT' 1000BHP monster. Filmed by Hunter Kalman with suitable rock music from Condor. Stunning!
Many previously untold stories and revelations are detailed in this DVD along with much previously unseen archive film and photographs. Like the cars themselves, this production will prove to be historic.